Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Reading Goals

For the first time ever I'm setting myself some goals for reading this year. I don't intend for it to be anything too stressful, I just want to have something to aim for and to try to balance my reading a bit. My goals for 2015 are:
  • Read all of the 2014 and 2015 Children's Book Council of Australia Book of the Year Winners and Honour Books.
  • Read 200 picture books.
  • Read 50 chapter books.
  • Read 50 non-fiction picture books.
  • Read 10 books I have somehow "missed". There are plenty of popular books or series that I have not got around to reading yet. The Percy Jackson and Lemony Snicket series are top of my list.
That comes to about 350 books altogether, so I've set that as my goal in Goodreads. I'll see how I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment